$950 per night
"An Illustrious African Luxury Experience"
Anabezi Safari Camp is situated on a ridge above the Zambezi River. Our establishment stretches out into the African landscape, sheltered under the shade of a Winterthorn grove, at the edge of the Zambezi floodplain. We are a luxury tented camp with stunning features that blend effortlessly into the surrounding wilderness.
Anabezi’s communal guest areas boast two spacious lounge and dining areas, raised above the bush on wooden decks to allow the resident game to roam naturally around the grounds. The living and dining areas stretch seamlessly towards an infinity pool that overlooks the magnificent Zambezi River, the Mushika riverbed and the wildlife that traverse its watery deltas. These shared spaces provide guests with the unique opportunity to look for game from the comfort of the lodge. As evening descends over the Lower Zambezi, the fire-pit glows, an invitation for our guests to immerse themselves in the African dusk, sharing a sundowner and stories of the bush with fellow visitors.
Designed for comfort and luxury in an authentic African setting, Anabezi offers twelve luxurious tented suites. These secluded spaces are havens of relaxation, each one equipped with an indoor bathroom, private deck and plunge pool. The rooms are connected to the main camp areas by raised wooden walkways, in consideration of the free-roaming wildlife with which we share the landscape.
Carved against the backdrop of a Zambian wilderness, Anabezi offers an exhilarating African experience within an establishment renowned for its social ambiance and luxurious solitude.
Our spacious designer tents are perfectly positioned for game viewing. Raised above the earth on wooden decks, our rooms evoke luxurious solitude and relaxation against the mesmerising landscape of the Zambezi. Each tent boasts:
- An indoor and outdoor bathroom.
- A spacious sitting area.
- Two teak double beds, or one king sized bed, within a well-designed four-poster mosquito net.
- Gauze sliding doors that open onto a private deck and plunge pool with a view of the Zambezi.
- 24-hour electricity and plenty of filtered hot and cold water.
Our Luxury Tents
Your StayLarge luxurious tents positioned on raised wooden decks make for a truly comfortable and mesmerising experience. Each tent boasts:
- An indoor and outdoor bathroom
- A spacious sitting area
- Two teak double beds, or one king sized bed within a well designed four-poster mosquito net
- Gauze sliding doors that open onto a private deck
- A plunge pool set into the deck overlooking the wonders of the Zambezi
- 24 hour power and plenty of filtered hot and cold water.