Anabezi and Amanzi Booking Policy – 2021
*Effective from 1st of March 2020 and subject to change*
Anabezi and Amanzi camps has looked at our business and we know that due to guest dynamic and travel habits, we had to adjust with past, present and future travel.
- Guests affected due to the Coronavirus pandemic may postpone their booking by moving it up to any time in 2021 season, at the same 2020 rates.
- Should the dates of the amended booking fall in a season where higher rates are applicable, the traveler shall be responsible for payment of the difference between the season rate of the original booking and the season rate of the new booking.
- Bookings may be amended free of charge up to any time within 2021 season.
- All provisional bookings quoted will be held available for the booking validity period (60days) unless another period is expressly referred to on the relevant quote. Theferafter, the provisional bookings shall automatically lapse unless otherwise agreed in writing by the relevant travel agent.
- Once provisional bookings are confirmed, payment terms and conditions will automatically apply.
- Once a booking has been moved to new dates in 2021 and confirmed, our standard cancellation and payment terms will apply.
- 20 % Deposit/commitment fee is required upon confirmation of the bookings.
- 20 % Deposit/commitment fee is required upon confirmation of a group or Exclusive use of camp.
Deposits & Payments:
- All deposit/full payments are refundable for cancellations due to Coronavirus pandemic.
- We do not take payments for accommodation at camp and therefore all payments for accommodation must be made prior to arrival.
- Any deposits already paid for a booking that has subsequently been postponed will be retained by Anabezi and Amanzi camps and applied towards the new dates booked.
- Final payment on the original invoice must be received by Anabezi and Amanzi camps 45 days prior to travel. No guest may travel unless we have received full payment.
- Cancellation within 45 – 25 days prior to date of travel will incur a 50% fee of total cost of the invoice.
- Cancellation within 25 – 15 days prior to date of travel will incur a 75% fee of total cost of the invoice.
- Cancellation within 15 days of travel, as well as no shows, will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the safari program will be forfeited to settle any other costs incurred in connection with the cancelled reservation and to retain the balance as the reasonable service fee.
December, January, February, March, & April – rainy season and Anabezi and Amanzi camps are closed.
May – most of the rain has faded away, leaving a landscape that is green and lush, with clear skies and pleasantly mild temperatures.
June, July and August – the nights are generally much cooler, but the days are clear and warm. Make sure you bring warm clothes to wrap up in the early mornings and evenings, as some nights get very cold.
Travel and Medical insurance – Fully comprehensive travel insurance is recommended, covering for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, as well as cancellation and curtailment – as bookings will be subject to cancelation penalties as detailed above.
Visa and Passports – Visa requirements should be checked prior to departure. Some nationalities require visa, these are obtainable upon entry to Zambia.
Children – Anabezi and Amanzi camp does not allow children under the age of 12 unless they are part of the group bookings.
Charter flight Operated under Corporate Air Limited:
- Meet and greet will be provided at Lusaka and Livingstone Airport.
- Luggage Allowance 20kg in soft duffle bags and 5 kg hand luggage per person.
- Extra luggage shall be charged at seat rate.